50th Blog.

This might be the week that Coronation Street had its 50th anniversary but this is also my 50th blog! My first blog entry was on 4th January, 2010. I have used the blog to (1) keep our website up to date by linking the blog entry to the website home page and (2) to send as a newsletter to members of the Kings Medical Practice Google Group.

Currently the newsletter is sent to 53 people in the Google group. About half of the people I send the newsletter to our staff and the other half are patients who we have recruited either because they use our online services or they have said they would like to receive the newsletter when they have registered as a patient at the practice.

In my first blog I said that I want to use 'this Blog to tell you about our staff, our services, our performance and to keep you up to date to issues that may affect either you own health or the health of our patients in Normanton'.

Now seems an appropriate time to get some feedback about what you think about the blog and newsletter - what you would like to see more of, what you would like to see less of. I have made an online questionnaire. Do please click here to complete a questionnaire

I will feedback the results later but now is the time to have your say ....

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stroke Connect

Welcome to Dr Siobhan Waldron

Kings Medical Practice - Privacy Notice