Its official - Dr Brown is retiring!

As many colleagues and patients know I am retiring from the practice at the end of July. My last day in surgery will be Monday 31st July. I have been in Normanton since 1984 when I joined Dr Ellis and Dr Bazin at the small, tiny surgery at the end of  Princess Street. The building had one consulting room, a large waiting room and a small office. How things have changed!

It has been a pleasure to have been able to work and serve our patients in Normanton. As well as providing services to patients we have also developed into a large teaching practice that trains students, support workers, nurses and GPs and I feel immense pride when I see someone we have trained doing well after they have been with us.

I will of course miss the many patients I have got to know very well, but I will miss most the the team I have worked with for so long. Staff and doctors in the practice have been hugely enjoyable to work with and I will miss their camaraderie, support and just plain fun we have in doing a difficult and stressful job.

To celebrate my retirement we are pleased to invite patients to come for tea and cakes on the afternoon of Wednesday, 19th July between 2 and 4 pm. See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stroke Connect

Welcome to Dr Siobhan Waldron

Kings Medical Practice - Privacy Notice