New patients - warm welcome!

I have always kept a sharp eye on the number of patients that are registered with us and this morning we have passed a milestone - we now have over 12,000 patients. Yesterday we had 11,997 patients and this morning when I looked we had 12,007 to be precise!

I don't very often indulge in looking back but since we have passed such a huge milestone I think I can be afforded such an indulgence. When I first joined the practice in 1984 we had 4,500 patients and there were two full time GPs and Dr Ellis worked part-time. Oh how things have changed - there are now 8 fully qualified doctors, 5 doctors in training and we are open from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm every day with extra opening on some early mornings, some early evenings and Saturday mornings!

We are very pleased that patients have chosen to register with us and I extend a warm welcome to all our new patients!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stroke Connect

Welcome to Dr Siobhan Waldron

Kings Medical Practice - Privacy Notice