New 'phone number - 01924 223909

We have just switched on our new telephone number today. We have listened to what patients have said about our 0844 number and that has been replaced by a new local number - 01924 223909. When you 'phone the practice the options you get are the same though:
  • Press 1 for appointments
  • Press 2 for home visits and urgent enquires
  • Press 3 for repeat prescriptions
  • Press 4 for test results
  • Or hold for the operator
 I have also 'de-flashed' our website - click here to see the new look website. The introductory screen splash on the website was a really switch bit of flash with animated pictures, animated icons and some sounds to go with the animations. I loved it although I do realised some people found the animation intensely annoying. But the big drawback about our Flash is that you cannot see websites that use it on iPhones, iPads and some other smart 'phones. So it has had to go. I have got rid of it and replaced it with a similar animation that will run on iPhones and iPads.

The 'phone system is up and working fine, I have checked the website and all the Flash stuff has gone - but if you find any I have missed please click here to email me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stroke Connect

Welcome to Dr Siobhan Waldron

Kings Medical Practice - Privacy Notice